Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Most Magical Place Part 2

Hello All!

I hope you enjoyed reading about the first day Claire, Mom and I had in Orlando Florida last week! Here are the pictures from the second day of our trip. While Universal Studios is a separate park from Walt Disney World, the day was still quite magical. 

The first thing I need to let all of you know is that my family and I are HUGE Harry Potter fans. I mean, we used to wait in line to get the books the night they came out and then read the books out loud to each other so that we could all share in the experience. That being said, back when I was a sophomore in college, spring 2010, our whole family went to support Claire at a cheerleading competition set in Orlando. While it was a wonderful trip, we arrived one week ahead of the opening for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. This time, we had not such problems. So, with no further adieu...


Dear Reader, 
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Before we headed around to Harry, we HAD to ride the Incredible Hulk ride! This is a little blurry, but it's from a Snapchat

She didn't know I was taking this...


Our first glimpse! 






























Butterbeer!











Number 12 Grimmauld Place



No comments:

Post a Comment