Monday, November 24, 2014

A Most Magical Day Part 4

And so our trip comes to a finale....

This is the last and final day of the trip Mom, Claire and I spent in Orlando, Florida. Most convientently, it also happens to be my favorite park. For those that don't know, I am a HUGE history buff.  Before ever going to Europe, EPOC helped my picture in person the places I had only dreamed about in the books I have read. 

And for those who didn't know, just like I didn't know, EPOCT is actually an acronym: Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow

A little fun fact! 
Our hotel, The Yacht Club



I think the Starbucks lady saw too much into the crown....


I never got to take such a photo as this while in London this spring...













It was a little strange, seeing the place as believed by Disney when we had been there earlier in the year...

The cutest little full scale train set in Germany 


She wasn't quite ready for me..





Found quietly, of getting a beer



I found it exceptional, that Disney had artisans working throughout the day



They had a lot of fun details from the making of Frozen in here! 



For those interested: 

I have mentioned before that our mother is a Disney travel agent. Should you wish to visit Disney or are considering booking a trip, here is her contact information! 


- Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment