Friday, August 8, 2014

Cheers to the Bachelorette

The weekend before the bar exam, I found that I needed a little bit of a break from all the studying (you can only do 14 hour days for so long).  My good friend Jessica's bachelorette celebration was a perfect distraction.  We started out at her apartment before getting on the party bus, then drove around to some local wineries. Jessica is a huge fan of wine and this party was very "her." It was wonderful to let off a little steam with some great friends from high school :)

Have a great Friday everyone!



We had a little fun between samples playing with the vineyard residents :)


Here is one of my best friends, Morgan. She just asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding next autumn and I could not be more excited for her and her husband-to-be!


XO, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment