Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Little R and R

Happy Hump Day Everyone! 

And hello all who have seen this page! I've been a little behind my sisters in posting but I promise it's not because I don't love The Colorful Cardinal. Work has definitely been hectic this summer and between the long hours in my revolving office (I travel frequently for work) added together with all the festive summer activities I've let time get away from me! 

I want to tell all of you about my most recent trip to Denver to visit a couple of college friends, but before I do I wanted to give you a glimpse of the resort I'm taking Mary to this weekend! I have to be there for work but wanted to give Mary with a little R and R after all her hard work studying for the Bar.


Gosh, it can be so hard to work in paradise ;) 

The resort is the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador

xo, Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment